Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lab Hours - to much outside stuff

Well, I spent my entire week working on the other show I am curating. The exhibit opens on Thursday in the Else Gallery. It's an installation by artist, Marianne Ryan. The artist is going to do a 30 min. lecture at 6pm, followed by a reception at 6pm in the Else Gallery - Kadema Hall. Yes, I'm promoting the my other show!!

I am very interested in learning the letter processing that was done on Sunday. I would like to use it for the next show I am doing. Is it printer paper? Do you print out the panel on an inkject, using special paper. Anyway...I have questions about the process.

Terri, I am so sorry to hear about the stitches. I can't believe that the form board tried to kill you. I am interested to know what type of foam board you are using, because I just did some didactic panels today and they did not come out correctly. It's the first time I have ever had problems. The inside foam was separating and I could not get a straight cut on both sides - I assumed it was the foam board.
Anyway, I am looking forward to the Anthro Show tomorrow and see the hard work from all of the teams.

I have to be at the Else Gallery tomorrow preparing for the show so I can not be at the Museum until 1:15. Unfortunately, since I am curating the Else, I am doing EVERYTHING! I have not had any helpers (except for assisting the artist) so I have painted, hung, PR, panels...the works! So I'm a bit overwhelmed. Okay... I'm done ranting.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment