Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lab Hours

I went to the library and searched for sources I could use to research my objects. I went to a friends house (Jena) and got some of her books to use. Unfortunately everything came to a stand still. My mother in-law had a stroke, followed by a more severe one on Saturday. So I have spent a tearful and stressful week in multiple hospitals. Still not out of the woods but I'm trying to get back on track and refocus on the object research. I would say I spent only about 3 hours researching, plus 2 hours on the NAGPA assignment, and reading one article.

2 comments:

  1. Michele, so sorry to hear that she had yet another stroke since we talked. That's too bad. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Michele! Let me know if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete